Search

Content

Monday 15 July 2013

Quang + LeeLin : My Sister's Wedding


A perfect combination of two people. That is the meaning of a match made in heaven.



Watching my sister tie the knot, I felt a sense of happiness rush through me. Perhaps it is because hers is the first in my family that I attended. When someone so close to us gets married, we cannot help but feel happy for them and bless them with a beautiful life together. From the bottom of my heart, to the perfect couple, a blessed and blissful life ahead.

The weather for the past week had been rainy but this evening the sun was shining bright; the perfect setting for the ceremony, which took place at Vineyard @ Hortpark. Every detail was handled by Quang and my Sister. Simplicity, fun and style infused in every part of their wedding. As Quang put it, 'this is a LeeLin production'. The tiffany chairs were classy. Guests were given gummy bears and Garett's Popcorn in brown paper bags stamped individually. Stones were used instead of a guestbook for guests to sign on. All these and more, adds up to create the beautiful ceremony.








































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! =]

Powered by Blogger.